MagQuan II (MagQuan)
- Magnetic Concentration Analyzer
- Rapid measurement of magnetic concentration
- Easy Operation
- Computer control/analysis
- USB connected to computer
Currently the instruments used to measure the magnetic concentration are either of vibration sample magnetometer, SQUID magnetometer, or inductively coupled plasma-mass spectrometer. However, these analyzers are very expensive and high maintenance costs. We specifically developed this Magnetic Concentration Analyzer (MagQuan II, also called MagQuan) to measure the magnetic concentration of samples within three minutes. MagQuan is very suitable for material development and quality control.
The analyzer (MagQuan II, also called MagQuan) obtains magnetic concentration of the sample by the measurement of alternative-current (AC) magnetization.
|MagQuan II (MagQuan)||Magnetic Concentration Analyzer||30cm*25cm*22cm|
- Applications Content:biological molecules/nucleic acid purification